My work in formalizing Documenting4Learning is moving forward. In good old fashion, regarding practicing what one preaches, I am documenting my journey:
- Learning to Document FOR Learning and Sharing
- Copyright and Backchanneling in the Music Classroom
- Documenting FOR Learning
My exploration got started with my own change and heightened layer of learning as a direct result of documenting. The continued action research, is fueled by my firm believe that sharing is a crucial component of our work as educators and the “learning revolution“
Sharing means amplification. Amplification means spreading good practices, reaching more people and connecting beyond our own limitations of zip codes and language barriers.
- the glue that will connect your school’s professional development initiatives together
- build capacity among your teachers to make their learning visible
- communicate, collaborate and connect among professional educators
- action steps to use data to inform teaching
- supportive skills to implement and grow e-portfolios
- re-think teacher observations in your school
- creation of institutional memory
Contact me to learn about my onsite and virtual consulting & coaching services. Now is the time to think about next school year. I am taking on a limited number of schools in the highly successful blended coaching model based on Documenting4Learning.